Wednesday, April 1, 2009

canus goat milk soap

canus goat milk soap




I gave this to my husband after reading other reviews on a different site, and absolutely love this soap! It gives a real nice SOFT LATHER and doesn't leave this skin dry unlike other soaps we have tried. The scent is a pleasant one, can be a little heavy, but it's one you will enjoy. In case you're wondering... canus goat milk soap doesn't smell like goats or goat milk! (:o)

More on the scent...I love the way it makes the bath smell after a shower- good for men, as I believe it has more of a masculine scent to it, but not too overpowering, so I can use it too. Each bar lasts a real good amount of time, which makes our pocket books happy. Thank goodness for the free shipping! I have also given it as gifts in a beauty basket.
Canus Goat's Milk Bar Soap, 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)



I bought 2 of the travel sets but had to buy 2 more because I gave them away as gifts. I can't say enough about this soap but I guess I already did so I'll close for now. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. I tried it too! Loved it and it doesn't melt in my bathtub or in my shower! My skin is really soft afterwards... and it sure beats the smell of the Irish spring my boyfriend was using.

    ReplyDelete